UPDATED APRIL 7, 2009
The privacy of our visitors to Gangink.com is important to us.
At Gangink.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit Gangink.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or AT&T), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on Gangink.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
You may not modify or alter in anyway, copy, or otherwise distribute Gang Ink publications and their contents, including both text and graphics, without the express permission of Gang Ink’s Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related images available from this World Wide Web Site is not granted unless:
(1) the copyright and permission notices appear in all reproductions,
(2) the use of documents and related images available from this site is for educational and non-commercial purposes only,
(3) no documents or related images available from this site are modified in any way.
(4) and no graphic images available from this site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text.
(5) You may retrieve the content of Gang Ink content solely for personal and informational purposes.
(6) You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such document.
(7) You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the internet Gang Ink and their content without the prior written permission of Gangink.com
(8) You may create links into any Gang Ink page, so long as the link does not state or imply endorsement of your site by Gang Ink or a relationship between your site and Gangink.com
(9) You may not frame any of the content of Gangink.com, or incorporate into another web site.
It is a violation of U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17, United States Code, to modify, enhance or reproduce these images and/or text without the express consent of the copyright holder. Images and text on this site may not be used without permission and/or license.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the owners. The documents and related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We may make improvements and/or changes in the documents, images and product(s) described herein at any time.
In addition all images that are sent to the website become the property of Gangink.com. Gangink.com reserves the right to use any and all images as they see appropriate, this may include but not limited to publications, media outlets, or other requests for images.